Stano 10mg (PHENOM PHARMA)
2,80 € – 28,00 €
What is stanozolol?
Stanozolol is an artificial steroid similar to the naturally occurring steroid testosterone.
Stanozolol is used to treat hereditary angioedema , which causes episodes of swelling of the face, limbs, genitals, bowel wall and throat. Stanozolol can reduce the frequency and severity of these episodes.
The usual adult dose for angioedema:
- Prophylactic use to reduce the frequency and severity of attacks of hereditary angioedema.
- Initial dose: 2 mg orally 3 times daily.
Reduce dose at 1 to 3 month intervals to a maintenance dose of 2 mg/day
Stanozolol side effects
In rare cases, serious and even fatal cases of liver disease have developed during stanozolol treatment. See your doctor immediately if you experience abdominal pain, light-coloured stools, dark urine, unusual tiredness, nausea or vomiting, yellowing of the skin or eyes. These may be early signs of liver problems.
If you experience any of the following serious side effects, contact your doctor immediately or seek emergency medical attention:
- Allergic reaction (difficulty breathing, stuffy throat, swelling of the lips, tongue, or face, or hives);
- swelling of the hands or feet (especially ankles);
- frequent or persistent erections, soreness or enlargement of the mammary glands (male patients); or
- voice changes (hoarseness, coarsening), hair loss, facial hair growth, enlargement of the clitoris or menstrual irregularities (female patients).
|Amount of substance, mg||
|formulaire de discharge||
|1 compress, mg||
|Plaquettes thermoformed by package, pieces||
|volume de commande||
1 blister of 10 compresses, 1 pack (10 blisters)